Efloraofindia (efi), is the biggest database on net on Indian Flora. It’s growing at a rapid pace with ever increasing members & posts. We are looking for volunteers who can take up work of building up/ improving efloraofindia (efi) website. These are listed below:
1. Submitting your identified images for incorporation in efloraofindia website, particularly those with no observation or a very few observations in the site.
2. Helping in identifications posted in the efloraofindia e-group.
2. Properly formatting the current edited pages (as per procedure give below in subpages at ‘Formatting efloraofindia pages’) as per Colour scheme & formatting.
3. Re-surfacing Id requests (as per Guidelines for re-surfacing Id requests)
4. Connecting the threads & their material on efi website from efi e-group (as per Procedure for updating efloraofindia site).
5. Helping with Future efi genera pages
7. Adding images as per Guidelines- Members are now allowed to insert pictures in efi site pages
8. Similar other works for improvements & implementation of new ideas etc. can also be taken up by the volunteers.
Due credit will be given to them in the website. It will be an honorary job with a lot of potential to disseminate ones’ learning about his/ her chosen subject as well as learning a lot of new things in turn. One may look after any of the work as per ones’ convenience & time & to the extent possible. One will also be suitably rewarded with moderatorship of the group etc.
Any free institutional support in this regard is also welcome.
If anybody interested, pl. write back to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com