My camera equipment:
… just now gave an idea that there should be information about the camera and associated equipment on the profile of each member. It is a good idea that can help others to know and improve their own capabilities. It is also thought that perhaps all this information at one place could be useful, sparing one the job of visiting profile of each member. It is there requested that members provide information about their equipment in this thread. This information will be further compiled into a page in our website. Here is some information about my photography equipment:
1. Sony alpha 100 DSLR 10.1 megapixel APS-C CCD with features of Superstudy; Eyestart AF; Continuous shooting; 40 segment honeycomb patterm metering; 2.5 ‘ clear photo LCD plus LCD monitor; continuous burst mode with 3 frames per second; Takes A-mount lenses.
1. Sony DT 18-70, 3.5-5.5.6 Zoom lens (35 mm equivalent with circular aperture; Aspherical lens elements;
Extra Low-Dispersion (ED) Glass; covers wideangle 27 to 105 mm
2 Sigma APO DG 70-300/!:4-5.6; macro mode (via a switch, limited to 200-300mm)
3. Extension tubes 36 mm + 20 mm + 12 mm for close ups
2. Panasonic Lumix DMC ZS3 10.1 megapixels; 12x zoom lens; 25 mm wide angle; AVCHD lite 720p HD
3. Sony Cybershot DSC-V1; 5.0 megapixels; 4x optical zoom; MPEG movie VX; Smart Zoom
Currently I am using Canon 400 DSLR and 100mm F2.8 macro lens for all my photography of plants.
2005 to Nov 2010: Nikon Coolpix L15: 8 Megapixel, 3X Zoom
This Camera retired in November 2010 after taking about 20,000 shots
From Nov 2010- to till now Canon PowerShot SX130IS: 12X Zoom Optical Zoom, 12.1 Mega pixel
I have taken about 15,000 Photos from this camera and working well till today
Sometime I also use Sony CyberShot DSC-HX1, 20X zoom, 9.1 megapixel, borrowed sometime from a relative
I use Easythumbnail software to make small size pics from originals and size reduced to 15-200 kb from 4
1) Canon 400D Camera
2) canon 18-55mm is usm lens
3) canon 55-250mm is usm lens
4) canon 100mm macro usm lens
5) canon 10-22mm usm lens.
6) renox 150 & 250 macro kit.
waiting for new camera & lens
I am using Olympus SP570UZ. It is prosumer camera with almost all DSLR functions (Excluding the lens limitations). Has got super macro function with 20x zoom.