Fwd: Figs of Eastern Ghats, India book released at Goa, International Biodiversity day celebrations-reg. : 3 posts by 2 authors. Attachments (5)
I am glad to inform you that our book ‘ Figs of Eastern Ghats, India‘ by J.V. Sudhakar, N. Chandra Mohan Reddy, IFS and G.V.S. Murthy has been released on the eve of International Biodiversity Day Celebrations at Goa on 22.5.2017 by Honorable’ Chief Minister of Goa, Chairman NBA and dignitaries from UNDP, MoEF & CC. (find attached photos).
Highlights of the book ‘Figs of Eastern Ghats, India‘
1. The book is designed for i.e. foresters, researchers, faculties, students, gardeners, landscape architects, naturalists etc.
2. Discussed Wild,Cultivated and Monumental Ficus species of Eastern Ghats.
3. Each species dealt in separate headings.
4. Provided about 465 high resolution photographs and keys for easy identification.
5. For the first time, live micro-morphological photos of minute flowers are provided for the world Ficus literature.
6. Maintained International standards in all aspects.
7. To reach maximum readers, the book has been brought out with the partial financial support of National Biodiversity Authority (NBA), priced minimum amount of ₹600 and being sold at only ₹500.
8. For copies, kindly send your e-mail request to Dr. J.V. Sudhakar.
e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or contact over phone 9244214784/7010531542.
Copies of the book will be received by us on or before 10th June, 2017. As and when copies received, the payment mode will be informed
With Respect & Regards:
Dr. J.V. Sudhakar, MSc, BEd, PhD, FIAT
Botanical Survey of India
Govt.of India,TNAU Campus
Lawley Road P.O. Coimbatore-641 003
Tamil Nadu, India.
Thanks & congrats, …,
We are so happy with your continued good work.
Fwd: Figs (Ficus) of Eastern Ghats, India book review-reg. : 1 post by 1 author. Attachments (3) – Figs of Eastern Ghats, India Book Review Page 1.jpg & 2.jpg & Figs of Eastern Ghats, India Book Review.pdf
I am happy to inform you that ‘Figs of Eastern Ghats, India” book review has been published by recent issue of Rheedea 27 (1): 57-58.2017. It was written by Dr. C. Sathish Kumar (Orchid specialist), Scientist, TBGRI, Trivandrum, Kerala. (Find attached PDF & JPEG files).
Kindly read book review as and when you are free.
It is designed for all type of readers. If possible forward to your colleagues and scientific groups who are all interested in Botany and Plants.