PUBLICATIONS IN JOURNALS / BOOKS
S. E., Chaudhuri, T. C., & Ghosh Hajra, N. 1981. Evaluation of herbicides for
weed control in Darjeeling tea. Indian Agric. Vol. 35 No.3, pp. 179 – 185.
S. E.; Chaudhuri, T. C., & Ghosh Hajra, N. 1982. Analysis of growth components of Darjeeling tea clones, Phytobreedon, 8(1 & 2)
: 54 – 62.
S. E., Ghosh Hajra, N. and Chaudhuri, T. C., 1983. Comparison of methods
of replanting old tea bushes. Tropical
Agriculture, Port of Spain,
Trinidad.70(3) 205 – 207.
S. E., Ghosh Hajra, N. 1993. Effect of herbicides on the weed flora of Kurseong. Journal of
Hill Research, 6(1) : 37 – 40.
Ghosh Hajra. N., Kabir, S. E. & Bisen,
J. S. 1994. Botanical Pest Control — an
alternative to minimise residue
toxicity in Darjeeling Tea. Proc. Conf. Plant protection and Human
Health, 2ndMarch, D. P. A. Darjeeling, pp.58 – 74.
S. E., Ghosh Hajra, N. & Kumar, R. 1996. Effect of plucking interval on yield
and quality of Darjeeling Tea. J.PI. Crops 24 (supplement) :758 –
Kabir, S.E. (2002). A
study on Ecophysiology of tea (Camellia
sinensis) with special
reference to the influence of climatic factors on physiology of few selected tea clones of
Darjeeling. International Journal of Tea Science, Vol1 No. 4 ,2001-02,pp
Kabir, S.E. (2001) Prospects of tea
Kabir, S.E. (
Kabir,S.E. ( 2004) A
Kabir, S.E. (2005)
Dooars- A Paradise of Tea . Souvenir, North Bengal Tea Auction Centre,2005
Kabir, S.E. (2005) Few
Kabir, S.E. (2005) Leap
Kabir, S.E. (2006)
Kabir, S. E., (1998) Eco-friendly world of
Importance of Potassium in increasing Productivity, Quality and Drought Manoeuvering
in Tea plants. The Assam Review
& Tea News.
Oct, 2009, Vol 98, No.8 , pp 12 – 17
Kabir, S.E. ( 2010)
Kabir, S.E. ( 2011) A few Agronomy Related Problems in the Tea
Kabir, S.E. ( 2012) Pest Control Scenario in the tea gardens of
Dooars and Terai Region of West Bengal, BBCon, Dept
of Botany, University of North Bengal,
Ghosh Hajra. N. & Kabir, S. E., 1993. Organic Farming – an
overview, Indian Review
of Life Sciences, 13 : 121 – 131.
1. Kabir, S. E.; Chaudhuri, T. C., Saha,
R and Ghosh Hajra, N. 1989 Improvement of tea production through
management practices, International
symposium on Natural Resources Management of a sustainable Agriculture, 6-10, Feb,1990 New Delhi, India pp. 451.
2. Kabir, S. E., Ghosh Hajra, N & Chaudhuri, T. C., 1993. Bannockburn
157- a promising clone for
Kurseong. Proceeding of International Symp.Tea Science
& Human Health, 11-14 Jan, 1993, Calcutta, India pp. 340.
2. Kabir, S. E., Ghosh Hajra, N & Chaudhuri, T. C., 1993.
Analysis of growth components of Darjeeling tea clones.
Proceeding of International Symp. Tea Science & Human Health, 11-14 Jan, 1993, Calcutta, India pp. 341.
4. Kabir, S. E., Ghosh Hajra, N. 1994. Effect of plucking round on
yield & quality of Darjeeling
tea. International Symp. of Plantation Crops, 30th
Nov – 3rd Dec., Calicut, Kerala, India. pp 758 – 762.
5. Kabir, S. E., Ghosh Hajra, N & Santra, S. C. 1995.
Environmental effects on Photosynthesis of tea (Camellia sinensis L.) 10th
International Photosynthesis Congress,
Bordeaux, France 27th to 29th August, 1995. pp. 14.
6. Kabir, S. E., Santra, S. C. & Das, A. P. 1997. Effect of
climate on selected physiological & biochemical
parameters of few Darjeeling tea Clones. 8th Biennial
Botanical Conference, Dhaka 1997. pp. 61.
7. Kabir, S. E., Santra, S. C. & Das, A. P. 1998. Physiological
problems of plants during water stress – 5th
W. B. State Science Congress ’98 pp. 157.
8. Kabir, S. E. (1998) Bacteria Based Fertilizers, PGR,
Antitranspirants and Plucking Machines : Applications in tea. Seminar
organised by West Bengal Pharmaceutical & Phytochemical Dev.
Corpn. Ltd. 20 Sept. ’98, Siliguri.
9. Kabir, S. E. (1999) How to improve tea cultivation practices in
the tea Plantations of Kishanganj
District? Seminar on tea cultivation, processing and Marketing Organised by Bihar Tea Planters’ Association; 15-4-99, Kishanganj.
10. Kabir, S. E. (1999) Few tips about improved methods of tea
cultivation. Seminar on Improvement of tea Cultivation methods in
Nepal. Organised by Haldibari Tea
Industries (P) Ltd.,24-7-99, Birtamod, Nepal.
11. Kabir, S. E. (1999) Control of red spider mite and tea mosquito
bug. Seminar organised by Excel
Industries Ltd. 29-7-99, Chuapara T.E. (Williamson
12. Kabir, S. E. (1999) Young tea management. Seminar organised by
Monsanto Chemicals. 01-8-99, Bidhan
Nagar, W. B.
13. Kabir,S.E.(1999) Non-Conventional
Methods of Pest Control in Tea (Camellia
sinensis L) National Symposium on Advances and applications of Animal Science for
Human Welfare & First Zoological
Congress of Eastern
India, Nov, 25 & 26, 1999, pp 9
14. Kabir, S.E.(2000)
Present scenario of Indian tea industry. Training Programme organized by the State Bank of India
Institute of Rural
Development. 04.12.2000 at Siliguri, W.B.
15. Kabir, S.E. (2000) Cost of plantation and
proposal for mini-tea factories. Seminar
organized by Canara Bank on 18.12.2000 at Siliguri, W.B.
16. Kabir, S.E. (2000) Problems in tea
plantation : probable solutions National
Seminar on Developmental Reforms organized by the Department of Culture, Govt. of
India on 20.12.2000 at Darjeeling.
17. Kabir, S.E. (2001) Improved methods of
tea cultivation. Seminar organized by Uttar Banga Khudra Cha Chasi Welfare Samiti on 30.6.2001 at Mainaguri, W.B.
18. Kabir, S.E. (2001) Role of
Bio-fertilizers in tea. Seminar on promotion of Azophos & Rhizophos bio-fertilizers.
Organized by West Bengal Forest Development
Corporation on 06.07.2001 at Talma, Jalpaiguri, W.B.
19. Kabir,S.E. (2001) Mini tea factories for the small tea growers.
by Mesco Equipment Co. on 23.9.2001 at Hotel Heritage, Siliguri, W.B.
20. Kabir, S.E. (2001) Organic farming in tea. Seminar on Organic Culture in Tea Management organized by T.Stanes & Co.
Ltd. of Coimbatore on 22.09.2001 at
21. Kabir, S.E. (2001) . Tea cultivation : Tea as a career. Paper
presented in a seminar organized by Bamandir Secondary School, Kishanganj
22. Kabir, S.E. ( 2002) Integrated Nutrient management. Paper
presented in a seminar organized by Standard Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Bio
tech Division) at Islampur on
23. Kabir, S.E. (2002) Indian Tea Industry’s
24. Kabir, S.E. (2002) Tea Culture : Nursery to withering trough.
Presented in a
seminar organized by Nepal Tea & Coffee Development Board held at Birtamod on 27th & 28th
1. Kabir, S.E. (2011) Tea & Environment .
Refresher Course organized by the Dept. of Geography, University of North
Bengal, 16th Sept, 2012
2. Kabir, S.E. (2011), Tea Crops Various aspects. Refresher
Course organized by
the Dept. of Botany, University of North Bengal, 23rd Sept, 2012
3. Kabir, S.E. ( 2011)
Present status of small tea growers’ of North Bengal and future prospects. International
Seminar on Future tea. 16th September,
4. Kabir, S.E. (2012) Bio- Culture in Tea.
5. Kabir, S.E.
6. Kabir,S.E. & Sen, Arnab (2015) University-Industry Symbiotic Relationship, Tea-Link2015 Seminar,
University of North Bengal on 16th March, 2015
7. Kabir,S.E. ( 2015) Improvement in Productivity
of Tea by using Triacontanol. Presented
in a seminar organized by West Bengal Pharmaceuticals and Phytochemical Development Corporation Limited
(WBPPDCL) on 28th
March,2015 at Nagrakata
PUBLICATION OF / IN BOOKS
S.E. ( 2015) Eternal Love- a book on social issues, Published by G.B.D.Books
S. E., (2001) Non-conventional methods of pest control in tea (Camellia sinensis L. In. Recent Advances in Animal
Science Research. 2001.Vol. I Orion Press International:163 –
Kabir, S. E., (2001) ‘Chiabari ko Samasyaharu
& Kabir, S.E. (2005) ‘Khudra Cha Chasider Janya Swalpakalin Prasikshan Shibir-
Study Materials’. A book published in Bengali from North Bengal University
Performance of minimum tillage
Evaluation of herbicides for weed control
in tea Tech. Bull. 1. Tea Board, 1989, 1 – 6.
Performance of certain clones under the
agro-economical conditions of Darjeeling.Tech.
Bull. 5, 1991, Tea Board, 1 – 8.
Training of young tea in Darjeeling,
Tech. Bull. 6, 1991, Tea Board, 1 – 7.